We’ve been Knott’s Berry Farm season pass holders for years now… and before that, we’ve to Knott’s Berry Farm countless times. Our family visits for these different Knott’s Berry Farm events because with each “season” (a park-wide event) the park transformed with new decorations.
Your Knott’s Berry Farm season pass gives you access to the park year round, without any black out dates. So as a season pass holder, you’re able to experience all the different events happening in the park at no additional charge! Here’s our list of fun things to see, eat and do at each event.
Knott’s Berry Farm Events
Knott’s PEANUTS Celebration
The Knott’s PEANUTS Celebration is one of its newest events and already top three of my favorite events at Knott’s. I’m absolutely in love with the comic book-style decorations and their props. I also like their special treats like the PEANUTS themed foods (Charlie Brown brownies) and all the fun photo opps.
More on the Knott’s Peanuts Celebration:
- Family Guide to Knott’s PEANUTS Celebration
- Knott’s PEANUTS Celebration Food Guide
- Woodstock’s Bird’s Eye View theme park ride
- Six best Instagram spots at Knott’s PEANUTS Celebration
This is my absolute favorite event at Knott’s Berry Farm. It celebrates the theme park’s history and what started it all… the boysenberry! During this time you’ll see this prized berry displayed throughout the whole park, but it really shines in their food options. The Boysenberry Festival offers Knott’s Berry Farm guests the option try many of these specialty foods through a tasting card. There is also a wine and beer garden that offers its own tasting card in there as well. The entire park really comes alive and if you’re wondering when to visit this festival, I would suggest doing it during the week because you’ll catch less crowds.
More on the Boysenberry Festival:
- Boysenberry Festival Food Guide
- Things for kids to do at Boysenberry Festival
- Things you must do at the Boysenberry Festival
- Wine and Beer Pairing Ideas
Ghost Town Alive!
Ghost Town Alive! is fun because it brings the spirit of Ghost Town to all of its guests. There’s a story line that develops every day with special things happening throughout the day. I think it’s great to get there early and have the kids start at the beginning of the day and kick off the story. Sometimes they’re told to deliver packages, other times they’re told to pass on messages. The characters really get into it and it’s a ton of fun to see everyone get into it.
More on Ghost Town Alive!:
Knott’s Spooky Farm
Spooky Farm is super cute for young kids because they get to trick-or-treat around the park and try out spooky foods. There’s a special show at Camp Snoopy and there are cute photo opps everywhere. The park closes early for Knott’s Scary Farm.
More on the Knott’s Spooky Farm:
Knott’s Scary Farm
This event is the only one that is not included in the season pass, though it does offer it’s own season pass that you can use during the event. This event runs only at night and you can get specialty foods during that time as well. The famous “Hanging” happens a couple of times a night as well as a themed show.
More on the Knott’s Scary Farm:
Knott’s Merry Farm
The last season at Knott’s is Knott’s Merry Farm. The entire park converts into a winter wonderland complete with Santa’s Cabin where you can see Santa and enjoy their seasonal treats. There is also a nightly snow show and the famous Snoopy on Ice show is always a must-see. During this time, there are also vendors who come and sell their homemade/handmade goods. It’s an awesome way to finish out the year.
More on the Knott’s Merry Farm:
- Knott’s Merry Farm Food Guide
- How to stay warm at Knott’s Merry Farm
- Knott’s Merry Farm Family Guide
Nearby Knott’s Berry Farm Hotels
- Knott’s Berry Farm Hotel – our first choice because it’s literally within the resort. Your hotel stay also includes parking and if you book the Snoop room, Snoopy himself tucks you in (plus, you get two Snoopy plushies).
- Courtyard by Marriott Anaheim – within walking distance to Knott’s Berry Farm (only half a mile away). Hotel stay includes free self-parking.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Anaheim Buena Park – one mile away from Knott’s Berry Farm. Hotel stay includes breakfast and free self-parking.
Knott’s Berry Farm Discount Tickets
Groupon offers discounted Knott’s Berry Farm tickets.
Also, after 4pm, the general public may purchase tickets at the jr/sr price. Only available at the front gate & valid on day of purchase
Buy your Knott’s Berry Farm season pass before the year is over to get the best deals!
NOTE: Prices increase throughout the year. Visit Knotts.com for updated pricing.