Kidgits Back To School event with Radio Disney is this weekend!
Date: Saturday, August 18th
Time: 10:00 a.m. – 12 noon
Location: Macy’s Court
There will be coloring, crafts, face painting, and prizes! For more info, visit Westminster Mall’s Facebook page: FB.com/events/KidgitsEvent
Back-To-School Shopping Tips
- Back to school shopping is starting early this year. Be sure to come soon to take advantage of sales.
- Arrive at the property early to avoid crowds and find a prime parking spot.
- Make lists of specific things for each child before you get there to streamline the process.
- Visit the property on a week day in the afternoon, that’s when you’ll find the smallest crowd.
- If you’re buying a backpack for your child, use that to help carry items you’ve just purchased.
- Save heavy purchases for last so you don’t have to carry them around.
Back-to-School shopping trends
- Fancy Footwear
- Headpieces (headbands, caps, glittery pins)
- Boots (textured, colorful, very high over the knee and very low ankle height)
- Feminine silhouettes and details
- Sleepwear for day
- Chunky knits
- Lots of accessories – bright, chunky, piled on
- Prints of all kinds
- Skinny jeans
- Tribal looks
- Bright, bold colors