This post is in partnership with Denny’s.
You all know how much I love my Denny’s pancakes, right??? And with a little cafécito on the side??? It makes my weekend just perfect. Well this season, Denny’s is partnering with the L.A. Zoo to make sure that your L.A. Zoo Lights visit is a little more delicious! And they’re also the secret to getting your chiclets in for FREE to the L.A. Zoo Lights event.
So first of all – what is the L.A. Zoo Lights event?
L.A. Zoo Lights
Dates: November 17 – January 7
Time: 6 – 10 p.m.
Closed Nov 23, Dec 24, and Dec 25
Ticket prices: range from $10 to $19.95… but scroll down to see how you can get your chiclets in for FREE! p.s. Some days are already sold out, our ticket giveaway will guarantee entrance regardless of the day you choose!
Bigger. Brighter. Merrier. L.A. Zoo Lights is a not-to-be-missed nighttime holiday light experience that debuted in 2014 and has glowed brighter each year since. This year’s event promises to be even more magical than ever – with dazzling new displays and details throughout.
- Take a self-guided 60- to 90-minute tour of a large area of the Zoo featuring creative animal-themed light displays – including 3D projections, lasers, and thousands upon thousands of LEDs.
- Enjoy new features for the 2017/18 season, such as a reimagined entry plaza, water show with exciting new music and lasers, and an all-new “Wild Wonderland” finale.
- Capture your holiday memories in a photo with Santa Claus in a glittering new “North Pole” setting on select dates.
- Get a glimpse of real reindeer!
- Warm up with hot cocoa and other holiday treats.
- Become part of the show with glowing merchandise available for purchase.
- Take advantage of free parking every night!
PLEASE NOTE: Admission for this all-ages evening program is separate from daytime Zoo admission. No live animals other than reindeer and animals in the LAIR will be on display during evening events. Programming subject to change.
Each person in your party MUST have a ticket to enter L.A. Zoo Lights. Children under 2 are free.
L.A. Zoo Lights is a rain-or-shine event and will occur as scheduled in rainy conditions. Bring an umbrella and jacket!
Want to get a first person review of this event? Hop over to Let’s Play OC to get more tips and a low down on what to expect.
FREE kid’s admission ticket to L.A. Zoo Lights
The promotion Denny’s is running with L.A. Zoo Lights is a FREE kid’s admission ticket with the purchase of two adult L.A. Zoo Lights tickets. Guests are welcome to stop into participating locations in the Los Angeles area to pick up the coupon.
And because I love you guys just as much as I love my Denny’s pancakes (which is A LOT), I’ve partnered with them to give away FOUR tickets to L.A. Zoo Lights on Living Mi Vida Loca! To enter for a chance to win these tickets, simply do any or all of the different entry options in the Rafflecopter widget below. ¡Buena suerte!
Originally published on November 27, 2017. Last Updated on November 27, 2017 by Pattie Cordova