We all need a spa day… but it’s hard to do that with quarantine rules in effect. Next time you’re at ALDI, pick up a few items to make your own coconut oil sugar scrub.
These sugar scrubs also make for sure gifts to let others know that you’re thinking of them.
We also like to add essential oils to make it smell even better.
DIY Coconut Oil Sugar Scrub
- 1/2 cup SimplyNature Organic Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup Baker’s Corner Organic Brown Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Pure Vanilla Extract
- Mix all the ingredients and store in an air tight jar.
- Use 1 tablespoon as needed in the shower. Scrub your skin with the mixture and rinse well to leave your skin smooth and happy.
And if you’re looking for the most amazing spa in Los Cabos, check out the spa at Grand Solmar at Rancho San Lucas. This spa has the most amazing view and the spa packages are nothing short of luxurious.