COVERGIRL Sofia Vergara was gorgeous at the Golden Globes red carpet event! She wore an amazing black dress by Zac Posen that hugged her just right, and a stunning statement necklace via Lorraine Schwartz. The Latina COVERGIRL rocked a look that I can easily recreate – and you can too! Straight from the COVERGIRL’s mouth are step-by-step instructions to get you looking like a bombshell too.
Instructions to recreate the look with COVERGIRL, as told by Sofia Vergara
1. To start off with a good base that would last all night, I started with COVERGIRL truBLEND Foundation in M6 which is super lightweight and blendable.
2. On top, a light dusting of powder to set the look and a bit of rosy color for the apples of my cheeks with Clean Glow Blush in Roses.
3. My dress and jewels were the center of attention, so I had to balance my hair and makeup. For me, a really glamorous evening look starts with the eyes. I love the drama of a cat eye – tonight I went with brown liner as opposed to black with Bombshell Liner in Chocolate Kiss to create the look.
4. I then used Bombshell Shine Shadow in Gold Goddess to give my eyes a little sparkle.
5. As always, I LOVE big lashes so I used Bombshell Volume Mascara on my top and bottom lashes to add volume and intensity. (aka #bombshelling)
6. For me, lipstick is a must – I feel naked without it. I wish I could just wear a nude shade, but it’s not me – I need color. I went with a bold red with LipPerfection Lip Color in Flame.
7. Oh I also always keep a gloss in my purse for touch-ups!
Originally published on January 13, 2014. Last Updated on July 26, 2017 by Pattie Cordova