[disclaim]This is a sponsored post. [/disclaim]
Winter Fest OC is back at the OC Fair & Event Center! Now in its second year, Winter Fest OC is back and better than ever with new attractions, activities and foods. We’ll be there on opening day sharing pictures and videos of what to expect because our familia loves a good time, and snow play is rare for us. A visit to Winter Fest will give us snow play AND ice tubing, a visit with Santa and his reindeer and even some ice skating with a holiday classic playing in the background. Follow us on our social channels and follow the hashtag #WinterFestOC. Meanwhile, here’s more info on ticket prices, parking info and, of course, activities!
About Winter Fest
Winter Fest embodies the spirit of the winter season, bringing fun and merriment to sunny Southern California. Experience ice-skating with a theater-sized screen playing holiday films in the background, ice tubing down a 130-foot, six-lane ice slide, nightly snowfall and tree lighting, festive entertainment, reindeer feedings, and more than 30 carnival rides and games. Winter Fest is filled with seasonal foods, craft cocktails, magical lights, and holiday décor including the world’s largest ornament. Santa and Mrs. Claus will be present at Winter Fest too!
December 16 through January 1
OC Fair & Events Center 88 Fair Dr, Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Hours of operation
Monday – Thursdays: 2pm to 10pm
Fridays: 2pm to 11pm
Saturdays: 12pm to 11pm
Sundays: 12pm to 10pm
Special Holiday Hours – Christmas Eve 12pm to 7pm, Christmas Day 12pm to 11pm, New Year’s Eve 12pm to 1 am
Online ticket purchases are less than tickets purchased at the event even with the additional fees charged for online tickets.
Monday – Friday
Adults $15 online/$20 onsite (if still available)
Child (ages 4-12) $10 online/$15 onsite (if still available)
Children under three are free
Season Pass – Admission for all 17 days and nights for each season pass holder
Adult $45 online/$50 onsite (if still available)
Child (ages 4-12) $25 online/$30 onsite (if still available)
Children under three are free
Unlimited Carnival Ride Wristband – $15 online/$20 onsite (if still available)
All Winter Fest admission tickets the following attractions and entertainment:
- Unlimited ice tubing down Snowflake Summit, featuring 6 lanes and 130 foot long ice slide (must be 42” or taller to ride)
- Nightly Christmas tree lighting ceremony with snowfall
- Character meet & greet with Santa & Mrs. Claus (only through Christmas Eve) model trains, craft making and games for kids
- Daily & nightly entertainment ranging from magic shows by Jimmy H. to strolling carolers
- Toddler Play area (ages 3 and under)
- Nightly Fireworks
- Santa’s Petting Zoo
- Arcade Games
- Festival of Lights – Stroll through a 2 million light illuminated pathway and explore 10 holiday themed lands that you and your family can walk through.
- Winter Fest Snow Play where real snow blown in daily for snow angels, snowman building and snow tubing for young children.
- World’s Largest Rocking Horse
- Snowboard Simulator
- Entry to bounce houses for kids
- Ice castle for 42” tall and smaller
- Ice castle with slide for 42” and taller
$8.00 per vehicle
Ice Skating Rink
The Hangar building inside the fairgrounds will be transformed into an elegant festival space with a massive ice skating rink, where brilliant hanging snowflakes light up the ice below. Onlookers can watch skaters circle the rink while beloved holiday films play on the theater-sized projection screen in the background.
- Snowflake Summit Fast Pass – $10 online/$15 onsite (if still available)
- Ice Skating in the massive Hangar Building with holiday classic movies projected on a theatre sized screen (includes skate rentals) – $10 online/$15 onsite
- Private VIP Rink-Side Cabanas – $79 per cabana per session before 7pm and $99 per cabana, per session after 7pm
Merry wanderers with a heftier hunger can enjoy seasonally and internationally inspired foods, including soups in bread bowls, potpies, tamales, Chinese food, crepes, and turkey and stuffing. Traditional SoCal fun foods will also be available, including pizza, tacos, grilled cheese, and BBQ kabobs. Kettle corn and popcorn will be offered for guests on the go, and thirsty festival-goers can indulge in a tempting hot chocolate and martini bar.
For more information on Winter Fest and to apply for your group to perform or for employment opportunities visit www.WinterFestOC.com.
[button url=”https://winterfestoc.com/tickets/” target=”_blank”]Get Winter Fest OC tickets here[/button]