Taste of Knott’s starts August 21st
Taste of Calico was so much fun when we went, and we’re super excited to share that Knott’s is introducing another new outdoor dining and retail experience beginning August 21 – the all-new Taste of Knott’s!!!
Taste of Knott’s will celebrate classic flavors from around the park including new and one-of-a-kind food, drink and merchandise offerings throughout Ghost Town, Fiesta Village and Boardwalk.
There will be over 35 food and drink items to choose from, the Taste of Knott’s event will offer more food variety with the addition of Mexican-inspired cuisine, Knott’s famous BBQ offerings and classic Knott’s dishes pulled from the pages of the celebrated Knott’s Berry Farm Cookbook.
In addition to dining, guests can shop at the 14 artisan booths or at select Knott’s retail stores to purchase special limited event merchandise. This special dining and retail experience is complemented by the unique Knott’s Berry Farm atmosphere that can’t be found anywhere else.
Taste of Knott’s
The event will run WEEKENDS ONLY, Fridays-Sundays, August 21- September 13. Event hours will be Fridays and Saturdays from 12pm -9pm and Sundays from 12pm to 8pm.
- Friday, Aug. 21: 12 PM – 9 PM
- Saturday, Aug. 22: 12 PM – 9 PM
- Sunday, Aug. 23: 12 PM – 8 PM
- Friday, Aug. 28: 12 PM – 9 PM
- Saturday, Aug. 29: 12 PM – 9 PM
- Sunday, Aug. 30: 12 PM – 8 PM
- Friday, Sept. 4: 12 PM – 9 PM
- Saturday, Sept. 5: 12 PM – 9 PM
- Sunday, Sept. 6: 12 PM – 8 PM
- Friday, Sept. 11: 12 PM – 9 PM
- Saturday, Sept. 12: 12 PM – 9 PM
- Sunday, Sept. 13: 12 PM – 8 PM
The only way to experience the limited time Taste of Knott’s is with a tasting card purchased in advance at knotts.com (a tasting card is required for event entry).
Regular tasting cards (ages 12+) are priced at $30 (plus tax) and will include five food tastings and Junior tasting cards (ages 3-11) are $15 (plus tax) and include three tastings; children two and under are free.
Save 10% as a 2020 Knott’s Season Passholder!
Tasting cards are date specific and must be purchased online at knotts.com or through the Knott’s Berry Farm mobile app prior to the date of visit.
In order to manage proper physical distancing of guests, Taste of Knott’s tasting cards will be limited each day and may sell out.
Dining plans and Souvenir Bottles are not valid at the Taste of Knott’s.
There is no charge for parking when attending the Taste of Knott’s. Read our full Knott’s Berry Farm parking tips article to get a better idea of where to park.
TASTE OF KNOTT’S FOOD ITEMS
- Tater Tots Topped with BBQ Marinated Pulled Pork and Cheddar Cheese
- Shrimp Po’ Boy
- Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp
- Deep Fried Boysenberry Pie Bites
- Mini Jalapeno Chicken Slider on a Ciabatta Bun with Crinkle Chips
- Hatch Chili Mac and Cheese
- Smoked Pork Ribs
- Carnitas Fries with Pico de Gallo and Sour Cream
- Southwest Salad with Avocado Lime Dressing
- Boysenberry Meatballs
- Corn on the Cob with Boysenberry Mayo
- Boysenberry Smoothie
- Boysenberry Flavored Beer, Wine, or Sangria
- Mango Cider
TASTE OF KNOTT’S CRAFTERS
- Build a Beanie – A truly unique experience. These experts in headwear will assist in creating a product just for you. Add flair and scents to create a custom product.
- Flores Honey – Southern California local Bee Keeper, Honey & Bee Products.
- Leafy Love – Specializing in handcrafting loose leaf tea blends. Each tea blend is designed to provide different benefits while nourishing the body with antioxidants.
- Creative Sea Creations – Beautiful and creative jewelry, home decor items, and novelty pins.
- Rhitrie Crystals – Purveyors of unique and exquisite gems, crystals, and jewelry.
- Whimsical Charm – Luxe gifts for your posh tot. Specialists in luxurious embroidered baby blankets, robes, and swaddles.
- Headbands & Bows – A perfect way to add a special touch to your wardrobe. The very best in unique or custom, handmade products!
- WDRingstamp – Personalized stamping on a stainless steel ring.
- A Cute Little Shop – Hand-painted and crafted gifts and décor. Free personalization available.
- Celtic Rings – Hand-crafted custom designed Celtic Rings.
- Miss Doolittles – Home of all kinds of tutus, hair bows, cute crochet and knitted hats, wooden garden decor and princess goodies of all kinds!
As Knott’s Berry Farm continues to follow state, local and CDC health guidelines, these are the new safety measures and operational changes we are establishing to ensure the safety of our guests:
- Tasting cards will be limited each day to ensure proper physical distancing
- Upon arrival, guests will be required to enter a temperature screening and security checkpoint at the main gate
- All associates and guests must wear a facial covering while visiting Taste of Knott’s or the Knott’s California Marketplace store locations and restaurants – masks are not required while sitting at a table or bench to eat
- Frequently touched surfaces will be disinfected daily and sanitized frequently. This includes but is not limited to cash counters, scanners, EMV readers, pens at cashier counters, register screens, store fixtures, door handles, and shopping baskets
- Signage is present to aid guests in the proper direction of travel and as a reminder to practice social distancing
- Seating will be spaced out throughout the Taste of Knott’s event footprint
- Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the event area
- All associates will be screened, including temperature and symptom checks using CDC guidelines before being allowed on the property to work
- Associates have been trained on the importance of handwashing, physical distancing, and overall hygiene
- Separate entrances and exits will appear at some store locations
- Store occupancy is limited to less than 50% of the normal building capacity Queue lines outside of store locations are marked with six-foot markers where needed.
For all details regarding Taste of Knott’s and the Park’s current health and safety screenings, please visit knotts.com.