The Living Mi Vida Loca team is excited to be hosting our first in-person Instagram Masterclass on Saturday, November 13, 2021 from 8am to 12pm!
Our first class is geared towards solopreneurs and small business owners.
What you’ll learn:
* Learn how to create a business, creator or personal account
* Discover a better mobile optimized tool (e.g. Linktree) for lead generation
* Design and monitor Instagram ads for accelerate account growth
* Tips for running an effective Instagram Live sessions that result in account growth & engagement
* How to choose a search-friendly account name
* Increase engagement in your posts with effective caption and CTA strategies
* Best practices for Instagram stories
* Design and run successful giveaways, including preferred language
* and so much more!
BONUS: We’ll be taking Q&A and offer a networking opportunity.
We will meet at South Coast College in Orange off of Flower St. and Chapman Ave. on the top floor.
Address: 2011 W. Chapman Avenue, Orange, CA 92868
This class is geared towards solopreneurs and small business owners, and thus, priced accordingly at $75 for the four hour event.
Fees can be paid via Eventbrite.
Originally published on October 5, 2021. Last Updated on November 12, 2021 by Pattie Cordova