I’m two kids and seven years in to car seats. I’ve owned them all, and multiple ones too. Between the hubster’s car and mine, we have at least four. Our last car seat that was introduced into our family was an Evenflo convertible car seat. Now that my youngest kid is older, I’m looking to choose a car seat that saves us money. For us, that’s in the Evenflo Advanced Transitions 3-in-1 Booster Car Seat.
This amazing new car seat is much like a convertible crib. It stays in the family for years and grows up with the child. It all starts as a 5 point harness car seat. Great for kids from 22 lbs to 40 lbs., the car seat is the one that most parents buy right after the infant car seat. After that, parents will usually get a booster car seat with the high back, and later, the booster car seat without the back.
The Evenflo Transitions 3-in-1 Booster features an innovative design allowing you to transition the seat between three different modes of use. This seat can be used as a harness booster, high back booster and a no back booster. Sporty style elements appeal to children, as will the integrated cup holders. The seat accommodates children ranging from 22 to 110 lbs. This combination booster provides an exceptional value for a seat with such a wide support range combined with an array of innovative features.
The Evenflo Advanced Transitions 3-in-1 Booster Car Seat can easily be the second car seat you purchase, and also the last. In doing this, it saves you a ton of money.
You’ll also save money with its removable car seat cover. Throw it in the wash and keep your car seat looking new.
and then you have the rubber bottom under the seat. You won’t need to buy the car seat protector! More savings.
The handy cup holders means another less attachment to buy, and this one is wide enough for most cups and containers.
This money-saving car seat is fabulous. It’s super plushy and the kids are kept safe (it’s been designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard).
Evenflo Advanced Transitions 3-in-1 Booster Car Seat
- 3 modes in 1:
- 5 point harnesss 22-65 lbs
- High-back booster for 30 – 110 lbs.
- No-back booster for 40-110lbs
- Seat features three separate foam layers of different densities that prevent pressure point build up
- Comfort Tech cushions are comprised of three layers – comfort, support, and endurance – that works together to equalize pressure points, keeping kids safe and comfortable
- Two Position Recline
- Height Adjustable Headrest
- Dual Integrated Cup Holders
- Buckle pockets that tuck the buckle tongues away, making it easier and safer for kids to get in and out of the seats and ultimately protecting kids from buckle burns.
- Back removes transitioning seat to no back booster
- SureSafe installation; equipped with quick Connectors and Latch Guides for a safe and quick installation
- Dual, seat integrated cup holders
- Side Impact Tested
My son, at 4 years old, 40 pounds and 43 inches, is reaching the last few months of using his car seat in the five-point harness combination. Moving him into the booster seat with the high back will be super easy, thanks to detailed instructions and video provided by Evenflo.
The kid is enjoying his car rides on his Evenflo Platinum Evolve 3-in-1 car seat and I’m enjoying not having to spend money on any more car seats for him.
Evenflo® is taking extended use and comfort to the next level with the introduction of the Evenflo Platinum Evolve 3-in-1 car seat. Visit Evenflo.com for more information.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Evenflo®. The opinions and text are all mine.