‘Tis the season of festive do- it- yourself projects, our favorite time of the year. We wanted to create something super easy and super budget- friendly, and this Dollar Tree Christmas wreath fits the bill at under five dollars!
Dollar Tree Christmas Wreath step-by-step process
- Wreath (check out the 99cents store, Dollar Tree, or any craft store.)
- Artificial berry twigs (can be found wherever you get the wreath)
- Pine cones, ( or anything you want to add to your wreath)
- Glue gun and glue
- Place the wreath on the table and arrange the accessories on the wreath which ever way you love how everything looks.
- When you decide where you want the Artificial berry twigs to go, use the wreath twigs and wrap it around the Berry twig for extra secure.
- After you decide where everything goes, get your glue gun ready and start gluing your items.
- After gluing everything, you are ready to hang that beautiful wreath and drink some hot chocolate.