Living Mi Vida Loca loves to connect our readers with things to do, see and enjoy in Orange County, Los Angeles and Inland Empire.
We thank you for visiting our site and your interest in listing your event on our Orange County Events Calendar. Events listed in our calendar are thanks to our ongoing partnerships with different event coordinators and family-friendly organizations.
We offer an array of options available to partner with us (more on that below). Feel free to contact us at [email protected] with any questions and to discuss advertising opportunities.
Orange County Events Calendar
To have your event listed on our events calendar, please submit your event and a team member will review and approve.
How to get a free listing on our Orange County Events Calendar
We ask that events submitted as a free listing follow the guidelines listed below. Ultimately, it is up to our discretion whether the event meets the guidelines set forth.
- Must be family-friendly. Events where alcohol is allowed are okay.
- Event must be free-of-charge to guests OR cost less $5 per ticket (not including parking).
- Cannot be a one-time trial class or fundraisers with a minimum donation to participate
- Open house events must also incorporate a family-event (e.g. grand openings with kid-friendly activities).
- One free listing per event/organization per month.
How to get a sponsored/paid listing on our Orange County Events Calendar
We have options available for events that do not qualify for a free listing. Please note that these options are customizable. Please reach out to us at [email protected] for more information.
Living Mi Vida Loca reserves the right to reject events that are not family-friendly.