Our best tips for visiting Knott’s Berry Farm with toddlers
There is a nursing room with changing tables and rocking chairs located in Camp Snoopy near the Timberland Twister. (kiddie roller coaster)
Addition Baby Changing Stations at located at the Mystery Lodge, Excelerator Bathrooms and the Market Place (outside the park near Mrs. Knott’s Chicken Dinner Restaurant).
Need a shady spot to rest? Here are some of my favorite shady spots around Knott’s:
- Ghost Town near the Pitchur Gallery
- Camp Snoopy near the waterfall and Grizzly Creek Lodge,
- Under the patio cover at Boardwalk BBQ
- Tables and area near Charles M. Schultz Theater and Wheeler Dealer Bumper Cars
- Entrance near the Mystery Lodge
They sell baby necessities at Snoopy’s Camp Store
Knott’s allows strollers and wagons into the park.
Use Parent Swap and avoid having to stand in line twice for height-restricted rides.
Originally published on July 5, 2022. Last Updated on July 5, 2022 by Pattie Cordova