As an official ambassador, you represent Living Mi Vida Loca and our community with the brands that we work with. Ambassadors will have the option of showing interest in opportunities via our private Instagram chat. LMVL Team has final say on who gets the opportunity based on previous work.
What you get as an official ambassador
- Featured in the “about” section on LivingMiVidaLoca.com.
- Social handle tags to your desired account on LivingMiVidaLoca.com sites
- Product review opportunities
- Opportunities to enjoy special blogger-only events
- …and so much more! Seriously. Being a blogger means that your “work” is less work and more fun.
- Dress appropriate to the event.
- No flip flops.
- Avoid wearing clothing with logos and/or characters, unless it corresponds with the event (e.g. Disney characters at Disneyland). If you have guests with you, the same rules apply to your guests.
Ambassadors do not post to the LivingMiVidaLoca account directly. All images are sent to the LMVL Instagram account. The LMVL team then disburses to appropriate social accounts. Video is preferred.
PHOTOGRAPHS/VIDEO aka SHOT LIST
- unique items
- action shots (e.g. kids creating art project)
- Try to avoid yellow light (bathroom light, kitchen light) because images will come out yellow
- Be aware of your shadow and of the shadows of the items around your subject
- Follow the rules of thirds as much as you can
- Take a mix of vertical and horizontal images. The vertical ones are great on Pinterest.
- Play around with angles. Sometimes stacked food (salads, desserts, hamburgers) photograph well from the side because you can see the layers.
- Do not use flash – this causes a yellow undertone or it washes it out
- Be aware of items around your subject. (e.g. dirty napkins around food)
- Lifestyle pictures are great – digging into your food with your fork, trying on a product, having the kids talk to each other with a nice background. Not every image should look styled.
· Please arrive at least 5 minutes prior to the event start time to get situated.
· Introduce yourself to the media relations personnel as a member of the Living Mi Vida Loca team.