I’m always happy to partner with brands who create learning tools for young kids – such as Tiggly Counts. Tiggly Counts is from the creators of the über-popular Tiggly Shapes (8 time award-winner), only this time, it’s all about teaching match to pre-schoolers!
Tiggly Counts is the first fun math toy for pre-schoolers. It teaches kids, 3 and older, their number sense, counting skills, and understanding of math operations, via physical and digital play using an iPad. It is inspired by classic cuisenaire rods used in Montessori education and includes a set of five colorful counting Toys that interact with three parent- and educator-approved Tiggly iPad learning apps.
Tiggly Counts iPad Apps
- Tiggly Addventure: Tiggly sets off an adventure to deliver the most delicious apple in Tiggly Town to his beloved grandmother! Along the way, Tiggly will need you to use your counting toys to build bridges, ladders, and much more to help him overcome challenges on the land, sea, and even outer space!
- Introduces number line concepts while helping to improve number sense and counting skills.
- Tiggly Cardtoons: A world of playful and surprising learning comes alive at the speed of imagination as your child uses their counting toys. Two pieces of cardboard become a juggling owl, or a hungry shark with a taste for apples, or a rumbling truck carrying… snakes?!
- Teaches basic math ideas such as one-to-one matching, counting, and equal sets.
- Tiggly Chef: Emergency in the kitchen! Tiggly Town’s greatest, most mustachioed Chef needs help, and only you and your counting toys can prepare his preposterously silly recipes. Think you can beat the Chef at his own game? Devise your own kooky culinary concoctions in one of Chef’s three kitchens!
- Teaches numbers and early addition concepts; math symbols, following instructions and to think flexibly.
The apps are all free and available for download in the App store starting October 9th. Presale starts October 7. The apps even come in 10 different languages! Perfect for families who are currently teaching, or want to teach, a second or third language to their child.
Tiggly Counts is available for purchase now and comes with an MSRP of $29.95. It comes with the 3 free learning apps as well as a felt carrying pouch for easy storage and transportation. No additional product purchase required, and it’s also bluetooth free so they can quickly start playing as soon as the apps are downloaded.
30% off Tiggly Counts Discount Code
Visit Tiggly.com/counts now through October 21st to purchase Tiggly Counts, and get 30% off your purchase by entering code TIGGLYCOUNTS.
As a mom of a three year old, Tiggly Counts will be a wonderful addition to our ever expanding education tools at home. We are proud owners and users of Tiggly Shapes, so we know that Tiggly Counts will be just as great. They are super simple to use, chunky (making them perfect for little hands), and very interactive. The felt pouches make it easy to keep track of and the colorful shapes make it enticing for kids to reach for them. I hope you get a chance to check out all the free apps to get an idea of what Tiggly Counts will offer. And if you do, I would love for you to tell me your favorite app! Which one do you think your kid will respond most to?