Orange is the New Black quickly became one of my favorites when it debuted on Netflix last year. It has one of the most diverse cast of characters out there, including lots of Latinas! Jackie Cruz is one of them. Jackie plays Flaca on Orange is the New Black and like all modern Latinas, she has a few L’Oréal Paris favorites. Here she shares a few of her favorites and why she likes them:
My Beauty Secrets…
by Jackie Cruz
1. My best beauty trick is: pairing a cat eye and bold lip together!
2. My oldest beauty tip from mom is: putting smashed avocado on my hair once a month. Gives it instant shine!
3. I love my: Hair! I use the L’Oréal Paris Total Repair Extreme Split Ends Fixer to keep it sleek and Frizz-free.
4. I hate my: Large pores. But I keep them at bay with L’Oréal Paris Youth Code Pore Vanisher.
5. For an instant beauty pick me up I: get a manicure in a bright color.
6. Easiest way I spice up my look is by: Changing my hair color. Going to try the L’Oréal Paris Ombre Touch this spring!
Season two of Orange is the New Black begins June 6, 2014 only on Netflix. Click here to view trailers and more.
This is not a sponsored post. I received the products pictures above to facilitate this post. All thoughts and ideas remain my own.