For many, THIS is their favorite time of the year – Girl Scout cookies time. I was a Girl Scout for many years and I can honestly tell you that it made an enormous impact in my life. It was the one time that I would stay at school and feel like a normal girl. I didn’t think about my living conditions, my mom came to the meetings with me and interacted with the group and through our activities, I felt like any other girl in the nation. Girl Scout cookie time was my favorite time of the year because it allowed my entrepreneurial spirit to come through. So much so that I earned the “Most Cookies Sold” badge every year that I was in Girl Scouts! Sadly, my run with the Girl Scouts ended when I went to junior high because my junior high didn’t have the program. It was a bummer, but at least I knew by then what I was capable of and I never looked back.
If you don’t have any Girl Scouts in your neighborhood, you can always visit them in front of local stores beginning February 15th through March 10th.
The Girl Scouts have a major announcement this year – they are unveiling a brand new cookie! The Mango Crème with Nutrifusion combines a delicious tropical treat that’s packed with great taste and vitamins. They come just in time as Girl Scout Cookies’ first package redesign since 1999 is also out.
Stay connected on National Girl Scout Cookie Day
- Upgrade your cookie-buying skills by watching Girl Scouts give you advice or downloading our simple guide.
- Learn about the 5 Skills girls develop through the Girl Scout Cookie Program.
- Visit the Girl Scout Blog for up-to-the-minute updates.
- Check the route of the Girl Scout Cookie Truck as it makes its way through New York City.
- Look for our one-day-only Facebook contest on February 8. And tell us on Twitter, Pinterest, andInstagram why you’d recommend buying #onemorebox.
- Get your cookie memorabilia—especially our iconic cookie glasses!
Where to Buy
Purchase your Girl Scout Cookies using a free app available for iPhone or Android, or by visiting the Girl Scout Cookie Booth Locator after February 8 at http://www.cookiesoc.org.
Girl Scout Cookies Giveaway [CLOSED]
This is not a sponsored post. I received my favorite Girl Scout cookies to enjoy at home. All thoughts and opinions remain my own.