We’ve been fans of etnies since they kids first put on their Monsters University sneakers. Then, when we picked up a few more pairs of etnies for back-to-school time, we became an etnies-only household. We love etnies because they have all the shoes we need for the kids – from cool crib shoes for baby, to toddler shoes & big kids – etnies Kids has so many styles of adorable, and durable, shoes to choose from. BUT, etnies goes way beyond cool style! They’re also all about giving back.
Giving back is at the core of etnies culture. etnies donates thousands of shoes to at-risk children and the homeless on an annual basis. Some of the ways that etnies gives back include
- This December, they’ll host their annual etnies Holiday Festival, where 500 at-risk kids in Orange County are treated to a day of skating demos by pros, crafts and activities PLUS the gift of brand new etnies shoes.
- Plus, they donate 2,000 pairs of shoes to the homeless at the Los Angeles Mission – every year!
- They created and built the etnies Skatepark of Lake Forest as a resource for the community
- AND their impact is felt around the globe. etnies believes “The Planet is Our Playground”
- Happy Feet, Happy Forests — For every pair of etnies Kids shoes sold, a tree will be planted. etnies’ “Buy a Shoe, Plant a Tree” reforestation program helps kids see that their happy feet means a happy forest.
and now, etnies is on a mission to reward YOU for giving back!
You can enter for a chance to win prizes by simply snapping and sharing a pic of you giving back to your community/favorite cause (volunteering, donating clothes/shoes, etc.)! Share your photo on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram with #get4giving & it’ll automatically upload to the gallery. Or, upload it here: bit.ly/getgiving. The pic with the most votes wins the $250 grand prize!
*Must include hashtag to count (Runs Dec. 5- Jan. 5)