What can every expecting mom guarantee that she’ll be gifted at a baby shower? Clothes – and lots of them. The only program with that is that kids will outgrow them in just a few months (weeks even), and many times before the kids have gotten a chance to wear them out. That’s why we have to stick with affordable kids clothes.
It’s well-known that kids outgrow clothes before they wear out. With Garanimals, sold exclusively at Walmart stores and at Walmart.com, moms can keep up without stretching their budget. And as children keep growing, Garanimals offers 365Kids: the latest styles from Garanimals for bigger kids. Combine Garanimals and our tips for dressing kids for play to get the most out of your kids’ clothes:
Tips for dressing kids for play
- Looking to get the most for your money, even when the kids’ clothes is already affordable? Try these tips:
- Look for solid-colored bottoms to easily mix and match outfits. It’s also great for young kids who are still learning how to dress themselves.
- Rotate the kids’ wardrobe. It’ll keep them interested week after week because they’ll never know what to expect in the morning.
- Add a few fun embellishments to solid colored tees. Maybe a fun little pin, draw a cute little drawing or even sew on a bow tie.
- How you wash your clothes matters. Wash the clothes in cold water and line dry.
Try the fun tips above with Garanimals’ mix-and-match styles next time you’re in the market for some fun new play clothes. They’re available for kids ranging from newborns to eight year olds. These affordable, comfortable, and stylish clothes are of great quality, value, and ease of shopping (especially for parents). Take a few seconds to watch this cute video too… it’s pretty much an accurate version of what happens with kids:
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Garanimals. The opinions and text are all mine.